Bonding & Veneers in Dallas
Bonding & Veneers Help You Get the Smile You Dreamed Of
Chipping or cracking a tooth can be devastating. After the initial shock sets in, you may become self-conscious of your smile and avoid smiling whenever possible. It shouldn’t have to be this way! There are options for you to get the smile you have always wanted by using state-of-the-art bonding and veneer technology to fix the tooth defect and create a bright, beautiful smile.
About Veneers & Bonding in Dallas
Veneers and bonding are often mistaken for each other and that is understandable because the process is very similar.
However, there are key differences between veneers and bonding, such as:
- Veneers - veneers are thin pieces of porcelain or composite that match the color of your teeth. They are bonded to the tooth’s surface to create a smooth covering. They last about 10-15 years and create desirable results quickly. Some people elect to replace multiple tooth surfaces with veneers in order to get the best smile possible.
- Bonding - bonding is when a composite resin is used to fill a crack or a chip in a tooth. The resin is shaped and smoothed to match the tooth, making it nearly undetectable to the naked eye. It is similar to a filling but is done in a color that matches your teeth so that you do not have to have a silver tooth affecting your smile.
Are You a Candidate for Veneers?
Veneers are one of our most popular options because of the amazing enhancement they can provide to your smile with very minimal pain. Most people are good candidates for veneers because the veneers cover the tooth’s whole surface, unlike bonding, which only fills the chip or cracks. Our Dallas dental veneer specialist can help you decide if veneers are right for you.
You may be a good candidate for veneers if:
- You have a chip or a crack in a tooth or teeth and you are looking for a long-lasting solution.
- You are unhappy with the current structure of your teeth.
- You want whiter teeth but are not a candidate due to prior bonding on your teeth.
We look forward to hearing from you at our Dallas dental office. Call us at (214) 273-0337 to set up your appointment for veneers or bonding in Dallas today.